~Witz~ Flip (Loop) ~Witz~ Flip (Loop)

awesome! if i were making a game with a crystal level i think this would work perfectly for it. your use of sidechaining and the glitching are quite nice. the drums are very subtle in certain parts and add an nice atmosphere. i like it!

~Witz~ Canadian Bacon ~Witz~ Canadian Bacon

really like the sidechaining effect :p works really well on that background beat

Settle it IN SMASH Settle it IN SMASH

very nice! I'm a huge smash fans so i like hearing remixes :P

+5 overall remix quality is pretty good, feels like a slow DNB/hardstyle song to me and i like that. the drums work well and the bass is nice and thumping.

+3 your showing good originality compared to most remixes. you blended the original with yuor own stuff to make an awesome beat.

-1 sound quality feels like it could have been mastered a little better in a few areas, the trumpets are a little loud compared to the other instruments. I also feel you could get a little more power out of that kick.

+1 it's smash bros, you get a point for that :P

overall i do like it, it flows well and the instrument choice is very good, however there is always room for improvement.

5+3-1+1 = 8/10 / 4/5

CeeeX responds:

Thanks for the feed!

~Echo~ My World (Club Mix WIP) ~Echo~ My World (Club Mix WIP)

excellent working of that sidechaining. the reverb works really well for me not sure what that other guy didn't like about it.

my only complaint is the instrument choice feels a little too generic, but that is only a minor complaint and not enough for me to dock off score.

Vestige Vestige

not bad! a few things:

1 - this song gets a bit repetitive and feels like you have one long sequence that keeps repeating, try variating instruments a bit to make it feel fresh.

2 - your instruments feel a bit too "preset-ish" mainly that piano you used. you can find some great free VSTs online i recommend checking that out.

3 - i do like your use of slides, especially at 2:37, that was a nice touch.

overall ill give this a 4/5 :)

Lethal-Input responds:

Thanks for the review! I made all of the synths myself on Sylenth. The piano I use is the one that comes with FL with a bit of added reverb. I've gotten so used to it that it sounds fine to me, and it's a;ways been a bit awakening whenever someone mentions how fake the piano sounds. Any free piano plugins that you know of?

~Delta~ Realism (Loop) ~Delta~ Realism (Loop)

love it! my only suggestion would be to add more of that awesome bass thumping starting at 0:31.

aliaspharow responds:

Why thank you kind sir! I'm definitly gonna have that bass get more use later in the song

Spwee - The trash man Spwee - The trash man

love your dubstep!

you have a very different way of going about doing dubstep. i don't know how you are not more popular, as your stuff has incredible quality to it!

I loved the machinized sounds in this piece. it has a nice, filthy dubstep sound to it.

One Thing I think would have been awesome would be to have some more parts where the sound stops and you get a nice deep bass wub drop. I have heard that before in one of your previous songs (Heart Attack) and I thought it was awesome!

5 stars, a download, and a 5 from me :) Putting this on my ipod!

Scratchmyballs responds:

Thanks man, appreciate the comment!

~Delta~ Pyro ~Delta~ Pyro

love it!

glad to see you're back!

-Velvet Hickups- -Velvet Hickups-

not bad, reminds me quite a bit of your everyday heroes song. mostly at the begining. then abiout a minute in it begins to sound like a sega genesis game. it would have been nice if you included your trademark fast paced drum beat. other then that , i like it

Spwee - Natascha Spwee - Natascha

rad!

I like the robot voice in there, reminds me of transformers.

Scratchmyballs responds: