View Profile ganon95

81 Movie Reviews

pretty awesome! animation was nicely done. but how did the string not break?

lol nice, its funny how he didn't even stop looking at the nyan donut

Aqlex responds:

Yup, that was part of the idea. I never really understoof why there was such a big craze about nyan cat, but it seemed like the perfect useless thing for the male to be pouring all of his attention into. Also, I've been wondering what to call that nyan cat parody...Nyan donut works pretty well! Thank you for the review!

5'd!

the animation on this was top knotch! almost 3d! I like how everything kinda moves along with the beat of the music.

Emrox responds:

Glad to hear you liked it :3

40 Game Reviews

interesting game. a bit generic but it seems like you put some work into it. a couple things to point out:

-adding more sound effects would make the game feel less empty
- split it up into multiple levels with different songs used on each one.
-try to get better sound effects that dont sound so stock

ya know, until i heard it used here, i never knew my song could be great menu music haha

TechVision responds:

It really fits well I think. A great track!

HA!

Falling out the window was unexpectedly funny, i thought i failed lol

good one

311 Audio Reviews

I like where this is going. This style is something i enjoy. There are some points i think you should work on though.

-Add a little more reverb to some of the orchestrated sounds, you might be amazed what just a touch of reverb can do for orchestrals.

-Add more bass orchestration. A deep bass sound every 4 bars or so help you feel the rhythm of the plucks and other sounds better.

- mix up the drums a bit. you basically use the same drum beat the whole time. for example at 0:36 you could transition into a new drum beat or add more layers onto your current drum beat.

It's good but still needs work. I do like what you got here and hope you build it up more.

Plysander responds:

These are some good pointers and exactly what Im looking for! Thanks a bunch

Cheers

interesting enough.

This sounds alot like something you would hear a DJ play at a party or a bar. It's got a very clean and well mastered flow that would fit that kind of scene.

I do have a little bit of criticism. It's more of a personal opinion but i feel like the song has too much overall volume, mainly on the lead synth. The bass I feel could shine a little more in the mix if the lead wasn't drowning it out a bit. However, it is very common to do that with this style of house music.

ill give it a 9/10.

also seems like an incomplete song so I am guessing the full song is on itunes?

DJ-Doty responds:

Thank you very much for your feedback! It is actually this length on iTunes due to my general fan base not liking intros, outros and repetitiveness during my tracks. Don't think my music's going to be played at any festival or club anytime soon so I tend to just leave them out. Thanks for the 9/10 rating! Means a lot. Have a great day. :)

pretty nice.

I like the ambient atmosphere, this feels to me like your moving through a densely foggy area with city ruins appearing out of the fog.

I feel like this could use a little more pad orchestration to make it feel more full, currently it feels fairly empty.

The drums that come in about halfway are pretty nice for the atmosphere. you could expand it further and add in subtle cymbals and hi hats. Combine this with a strong pad and you will have a nice sound.

You have managed to achieve both an ambient and unsettling song, which is interesting. Regardless, I still enjoyed it despite it being a WIP.

Techmo-X responds:

I see what you mean but this is just a sample for my friends Unreal Engine project. Hopefully I can put more work into it and release more new work of my own. I've been off newgrounds a while so let's just see where things go.

5 Art Reviews

yo!

saw you mention this in your song review, thought id hit you back up anyways.

this is an interesting piece, kinda reminds me of that one painting with all those staircases leading in different directions, i like how you also included that one staircase optical illusion

i was gonna give this a 10 but theres one thing that just doesn't feel right, your lack of color. you have 3 primary colors you use:

black/grey
white
yellow/orange

i think you could use a bit more color, the white just makes this feel like theres nothing there...but i guess that does kinda work for the whole 'void' feeling :)

VidGameDude responds:

glad to have critique then a 10.
or a 10 and critique is nice too but im glad there's something you wish me to improve on.

yeah the color mix is a bit strange and a tad offputting, glad you noticed that, but pretty much what i was going for.

thanks for the review regardless of your offer!
your music piece was quite relaxing.

l8s

LOL!!!!

best face ive seen all day!

lol

very well done.

reminds me of godzilla with the flatness of the mouth

Music for your Mind.