View Profile ganon95

74 Movie Reviews

pretty awesome! animation was nicely done. but how did the string not break?

lol nice, its funny how he didn't even stop looking at the nyan donut

Aqlex responds:

Yup, that was part of the idea. I never really understoof why there was such a big craze about nyan cat, but it seemed like the perfect useless thing for the male to be pouring all of his attention into. Also, I've been wondering what to call that nyan cat parody...Nyan donut works pretty well! Thank you for the review!

5'd!

the animation on this was top knotch! almost 3d! I like how everything kinda moves along with the beat of the music.

Emrox responds:

Glad to hear you liked it :3

39 Game Reviews

interesting game. a bit generic but it seems like you put some work into it. a couple things to point out:

-adding more sound effects would make the game feel less empty
- split it up into multiple levels with different songs used on each one.
-try to get better sound effects that dont sound so stock

ya know, until i heard it used here, i never knew my song could be great menu music haha

TechVision responds:

It really fits well I think. A great track!

HA!

Falling out the window was unexpectedly funny, i thought i failed lol

good one

288 Audio Reviews

great neurofunk, im really liking that heavy bass.

however i have to dock some stars because of the vocal clip right at the start. while it does fit with the theme of the song the voice clip itself is really unfitting in the mix and stands out too much (especially at 0:19 -0:27) . The voice clip comes back later in the song at 2:08 and fits a little better there, but i still feel like the clip itself should be excluded.

maybe instead of playing the (mostly) full audio clip you could cut out sections and play them throughout the song.

I could see myself rating this higher if that voice clip was not in there

I like it, sound quality/clarity is definitely there. Sounds like something you would hear from a pro studio.

The pad that comes in at 0:19 sounds great, builds perfectly. I enjoyed the bass/lead that starts at 0:58. Not overwhelming but dirty enough to make it sound good.

If i were to criticize anything it would probably be the overall bass. While it's not necessarily bad, I feel could be a tad stronger. Perhaps a low/deep bassline on top of everything else to give it a bit more sub.

This is pretty decent and I do like the idea of telling a story through the music, which you've done quite well.

I do have some problems with the song, however. Overall it feels pretty empty, mostly due to the fact there is very little bass. I can hear the bassline in the background but it's very weak compared to the rest. I think if you were to pump it up/change it, it would sound better.

The drums used are alright but also feel kind of weak. I think making it more punchy might help them to stand out more. Though this sort of makes it less of an ambient song.

The part at 7:12 is not a bad way to end it tho i feel the music box sound could be more vibrant and have more echo to it. Maybe even add a bassline to that part.

It's not bad, but could use a few changes. You are definitely going in the right direction with this.

5 Art Reviews

yo!

saw you mention this in your song review, thought id hit you back up anyways.

this is an interesting piece, kinda reminds me of that one painting with all those staircases leading in different directions, i like how you also included that one staircase optical illusion

i was gonna give this a 10 but theres one thing that just doesn't feel right, your lack of color. you have 3 primary colors you use:

black/grey
white
yellow/orange

i think you could use a bit more color, the white just makes this feel like theres nothing there...but i guess that does kinda work for the whole 'void' feeling :)

VidGameDude responds:

glad to have critique then a 10.
or a 10 and critique is nice too but im glad there's something you wish me to improve on.

yeah the color mix is a bit strange and a tad offputting, glad you noticed that, but pretty much what i was going for.

thanks for the review regardless of your offer!
your music piece was quite relaxing.

l8s

LOL!!!!

best face ive seen all day!

lol

very well done.

reminds me of godzilla with the flatness of the mouth

Music for your Mind.