View Profile ganon95

76 Movie Reviews

pretty awesome! animation was nicely done. but how did the string not break?

lol nice, its funny how he didn't even stop looking at the nyan donut

Aqlex responds:

Yup, that was part of the idea. I never really understoof why there was such a big craze about nyan cat, but it seemed like the perfect useless thing for the male to be pouring all of his attention into. Also, I've been wondering what to call that nyan cat parody...Nyan donut works pretty well! Thank you for the review!

5'd!

the animation on this was top knotch! almost 3d! I like how everything kinda moves along with the beat of the music.

Emrox responds:

Glad to hear you liked it :3

39 Game Reviews

interesting game. a bit generic but it seems like you put some work into it. a couple things to point out:

-adding more sound effects would make the game feel less empty
- split it up into multiple levels with different songs used on each one.
-try to get better sound effects that dont sound so stock

ya know, until i heard it used here, i never knew my song could be great menu music haha

TechVision responds:

It really fits well I think. A great track!

HA!

Falling out the window was unexpectedly funny, i thought i failed lol

good one

295 Audio Reviews

I like it, sound quality/clarity is definitely there. Sounds like something you would hear from a pro studio.

The pad that comes in at 0:19 sounds great, builds perfectly. I enjoyed the bass/lead that starts at 0:58. Not overwhelming but dirty enough to make it sound good.

If i were to criticize anything it would probably be the overall bass. While it's not necessarily bad, I feel could be a tad stronger. Perhaps a low/deep bassline on top of everything else to give it a bit more sub.

This is pretty decent and I do like the idea of telling a story through the music, which you've done quite well.

I do have some problems with the song, however. Overall it feels pretty empty, mostly due to the fact there is very little bass. I can hear the bassline in the background but it's very weak compared to the rest. I think if you were to pump it up/change it, it would sound better.

The drums used are alright but also feel kind of weak. I think making it more punchy might help them to stand out more. Though this sort of makes it less of an ambient song.

The part at 7:12 is not a bad way to end it tho i feel the music box sound could be more vibrant and have more echo to it. Maybe even add a bassline to that part.

It's not bad, but could use a few changes. You are definitely going in the right direction with this.

The production quality is pretty good but this track does have a few problems you should try to fix

The lyrics are fine for what they are supposed to be. This song has a lot of bass that overpowers everything. you should probably work on mastering it a bit so its not so heavy.

You may want to increase the bit rate as the part with the kick drum has alot of underruns. The drum is also a bit too strong compared to everything else. I think lowering the volume of the bass and drum and maybe adding something new like a piano would help tremendously.

The ending feels a bit abrupt maybe have a bit of a longer ending that kind of fades out.

This song is well made and I think has alot of potential, just needs a bit of cleaning up.

MrSmash64 responds:

i'm very inexperienced with mastering and such, so this was some pretty nice feedback. i'll have to come back to this when i get better with my mastering skills.
also with the ending i kinda wanted it to be just "remember?" but i think i could of done that with an extended piano ending or something in retrospect
thank you for your wonderful feedback!

5 Art Reviews

yo!

saw you mention this in your song review, thought id hit you back up anyways.

this is an interesting piece, kinda reminds me of that one painting with all those staircases leading in different directions, i like how you also included that one staircase optical illusion

i was gonna give this a 10 but theres one thing that just doesn't feel right, your lack of color. you have 3 primary colors you use:

black/grey
white
yellow/orange

i think you could use a bit more color, the white just makes this feel like theres nothing there...but i guess that does kinda work for the whole 'void' feeling :)

VidGameDude responds:

glad to have critique then a 10.
or a 10 and critique is nice too but im glad there's something you wish me to improve on.

yeah the color mix is a bit strange and a tad offputting, glad you noticed that, but pretty much what i was going for.

thanks for the review regardless of your offer!
your music piece was quite relaxing.

l8s

LOL!!!!

best face ive seen all day!

lol

very well done.

reminds me of godzilla with the flatness of the mouth

Music for your Mind.