Vending Machine Cartoon Vending Machine Cartoon

pretty awesome! animation was nicely done. but how did the string not break?

It's Just Science It's Just Science

lol nice, its funny how he didn't even stop looking at the nyan donut

Aqlex responds:

Yup, that was part of the idea. I never really understoof why there was such a big craze about nyan cat, but it seemed like the perfect useless thing for the male to be pouring all of his attention into. Also, I've been wondering what to call that nyan cat parody...Nyan donut works pretty well! Thank you for the review!

Transit Transit

5'd!

the animation on this was top knotch! almost 3d! I like how everything kinda moves along with the beat of the music.

Glad to hear you liked it :3

Jump the gap Jump the gap

LOL!

I actually busted out laughing when the orchestral part of the song started playing. Thanks for using my music :P

I think it was pretty awesome and funny how you integrated my music into this.

CyanSandwich responds:

I've listened to your song quite a few times and always wanted to use it somehow.

Thanks for the review!

Adventure time (the show) Adventure time (the show)

LOL!

love the ending

RGFEEEHM!!!!

-partners in crime- -partners in crime-

That was rad!

Your animation has improved quite a bit, everything flows so smoothly and is very well done.

I like the styling of everyone not having faces, its interesting when you can tell a story with no facial expressions.

Emrox responds:

Glad to see that someone saw what I was going for with the facelessness. I was trying to convey communication in particular, which of course is difficult but doable without faces.

Flipped. Flipped.

Dude that was pretty awesome!

Its really interesting how the story gets played in reverse, you don't see much of that now days...

I really liked the lighting effects...I can see your style has improved quite a bit.

Keep it up!

5/5

Hey, thanks man!

Cookies, deceit, and such Cookies, deceit, and such

dood

lol

you should have broke out some kinda ultra violent interrogation scene where they torture him in severe ways.

I mean scissors to the head? weak. I used to do that all the time...now look where I am...

That's right...nowhere

Emrox responds:

...you used to do that all the time?

Son, Ya Done Son, Ya Done

LOL!!!!

9/10 only cuz of the crap quality of the animation

I thought this was hilarious! the faces they made were awesome

Pjorg responds:

Glad you like.

Ogre & The Witch Ogre & The Witch

fresh and interesting!

wow, i gotta say this isn't your run of the mill flash because...well..its crayon!

i have never seen an animation done in this style, and i gotta say it was interesting.

"unlockus maximus!" XD i like that line.

you would get a 10 except for 2 things

1- the audio cracks a bit when they talk, and its a bit distracting.
2- the loading time...its a bit big considering the length.

besides that sweet flash and interesting idea!

ToonCastleTV responds:

Haha, I just went and fixed the sound issue the best I could ;) Should be good now. Thanks man ^^
and word, I could have had a 5mb file with OK quality but I wanted high quality so thats why the big file.