Vending Machine Cartoon Vending Machine Cartoon

pretty awesome! animation was nicely done. but how did the string not break?

It's Just Science It's Just Science

lol nice, its funny how he didn't even stop looking at the nyan donut

Aqlex responds:

Yup, that was part of the idea. I never really understoof why there was such a big craze about nyan cat, but it seemed like the perfect useless thing for the male to be pouring all of his attention into. Also, I've been wondering what to call that nyan cat parody...Nyan donut works pretty well! Thank you for the review!

Transit Transit

5'd!

the animation on this was top knotch! almost 3d! I like how everything kinda moves along with the beat of the music.

Emrox responds:

Glad to hear you liked it :3

Sus Barbatus Sus Barbatus

interesting game. a bit generic but it seems like you put some work into it. a couple things to point out:

-adding more sound effects would make the game feel less empty
- split it up into multiple levels with different songs used on each one.
-try to get better sound effects that dont sound so stock

Robotic Invasion Legacy Robotic Invasion Legacy

ya know, until i heard it used here, i never knew my song could be great menu music haha

TechVision responds:

It really fits well I think. A great track!

Ican'tAffordAwheelchair Ican'tAffordAwheelchair

HA!

Falling out the window was unexpectedly funny, i thought i failed lol

good one

~Witz~ Flip (Loop) ~Witz~ Flip (Loop)

awesome! if i were making a game with a crystal level i think this would work perfectly for it. your use of sidechaining and the glitching are quite nice. the drums are very subtle in certain parts and add an nice atmosphere. i like it!

~Witz~ Canadian Bacon ~Witz~ Canadian Bacon

really like the sidechaining effect :p works really well on that background beat

Settle it IN SMASH Settle it IN SMASH

very nice! I'm a huge smash fans so i like hearing remixes :P

+5 overall remix quality is pretty good, feels like a slow DNB/hardstyle song to me and i like that. the drums work well and the bass is nice and thumping.

+3 your showing good originality compared to most remixes. you blended the original with yuor own stuff to make an awesome beat.

-1 sound quality feels like it could have been mastered a little better in a few areas, the trumpets are a little loud compared to the other instruments. I also feel you could get a little more power out of that kick.

+1 it's smash bros, you get a point for that :P

overall i do like it, it flows well and the instrument choice is very good, however there is always room for improvement.

5+3-1+1 = 8/10 / 4/5

CeeeX responds:

Thanks for the feed!

The Void The Void

yo!

saw you mention this in your song review, thought id hit you back up anyways.

this is an interesting piece, kinda reminds me of that one painting with all those staircases leading in different directions, i like how you also included that one staircase optical illusion

i was gonna give this a 10 but theres one thing that just doesn't feel right, your lack of color. you have 3 primary colors you use:

black/grey
white
yellow/orange

i think you could use a bit more color, the white just makes this feel like theres nothing there...but i guess that does kinda work for the whole 'void' feeling :)

VidGameDude responds:

glad to have critique then a 10.
or a 10 and critique is nice too but im glad there's something you wish me to improve on.

yeah the color mix is a bit strange and a tad offputting, glad you noticed that, but pretty much what i was going for.

thanks for the review regardless of your offer!
your music piece was quite relaxing.

l8s

anime, FOR REAL! anime, FOR REAL!

LOL!!!!

best face ive seen all day!

Red Dragon Red Dragon

lol

very well done.

reminds me of godzilla with the flatness of the mouth